Directions: Gender inequality is still a major issue in the world. For this assignment you will be using Moodle to do the following:
- You will be in a group of at least four for this lesson.
- Develop a chart that displays what you Know and what you Need to know about gender inequality in the world in order to answer the following question: In what ways has gender inequality changed in the world in the past 100 years? You will submit your KNOW and WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW list on Moodle for a score. Also, you will need to look at the four pieces of literature and decide who in your group will become an "expert" for that piece of literature.
- Next, with your group investigate on whether or not gender inequality is still a major issue in the world using the web sites provided.
- Divide the Research among the four of you according to history of women’s suffrage in a country of your choice (where does it stem from), dating, marriage, daily rights. From these notes you will create a personal narrative from the point of view of a female in that culture.
- Next, you will be responsible for teaching your groupmates the poem or essay that you chose at the beginning of this assignment.
- Then, you and your group will submit/present a personal narrative from the perspective of a native female from your country.
- Finally, you will be responsible for TWO individual assignments: 1) Forum 2) online quiz. The forum will combine what you have researched and the literature.
Of all the links below, the only one your group needs to be concerned with is the Gender Inequality Homepage. All of the other assignments are linked through that site.