Welcome to Teaching Math with the SMART Board!
SMART Boards are great tools... if you know how to use them. This course if for those who want to improve their skills in using SMART Boards for their Math class. In this course, you'll learn how to use them to:
- Manipulate Shapes: and everything that entails
- Create tables and graphs
- Write Equations and use the equation editor
- Use Rulers, Compasses, and Protractors
- Use the SMART Board with other programs
- Enjoy and good luck!
To submit assignments, or if you have any questions and need to reach me, you can do so by email. Click Email to send me a message, or reach me on Twitter at: smileyscott41. To navigate this course click on any of the large links below, then click on the first video. When done you can click the large black arrow in the upper right part of the screen to move to the next part or click SMART Board Math in the upper left, to return to the homepage.
- GeneralTeaching Math with the SMART Board