Learning in Module 2
The objective of this module is to identify the competences you have as teachers and reflect on how you can make sure that your students have achieved the desired (vocational) competences.
As a result of this module you will be able to:
- explain what competences are,
- identify your own competences as teachers,
- analyse which competences can be acquired by using ICT,
- explain the link between competences and evidence.
We expect that during this module you will:
- read module materials,
- share your competences as a teacher using Padlet,
- participate in the discussion on using ICT for developing competences.